Saturday, January 17, 2009

Just have the urge

So right now, my mind is thinking of test and test and test and test and test and test and test and test and test and test and test and test and test and test and test. Sorry about the spamming. There's term test, small test, whatever test from next week onwards until February. Basically, there are test almost everyday.

Let's not talk about test. Shall talk about yesterday, as I promised.

School was boring and I daydream away as usual. After school, I tried to make scorpion on Yanhong's hair and it failed. My first attempt on people's hair anyway. I'm bad in proportion anyway. So now you can imagine how screwed up the scorpion was. And thanks to Geraldine, I finally have the song, 'Poker Face' by Lady Gaga on my phone. Went for CCA after that. I left at four and head down to Woodlands to meet BernBern. I have not seen her for quite a long time since she was posted to SHATEC.

Went to look for my mom and went to banquet for dinner. Ate laksa and it's not nice. The cockles tasted like so raw and uncooked. Fortunately, I didn't suffer any pain in my stomach after I got home.

After eating, we talk and laugh. Shopped around and pasir malam. Bought gummies at mini toons. I bought 2 lollipops there. Bought a big one and cuppa chucks (pardon me if I spelt it wrongly). Will post the photo soon yea? Oh, after Bern bring me in to the precious moment shop, I was fascinated by kimmidolls (forgotten how to spell it). So sophisticated and beautiful. Haha. Hopefully they are still there after I come back from the fieldtrip, if I was selected. Oh, can't forget about those European dolls at Marina Square.

Saw my primary school schoolmate, Fateen and her abang on my way home too. And her abang thought that I'm from innova jc because of my uniform. -.-

REUNION DINNER AT MY MATERNAL GRANDMA'S HOME TOMORROW. YYYYYEEEEEEPPPPPPEEEEEE!
Because I love her cooking. Haha. Yep, a week early.

To those who have been worrying for me because of gastric; lesson learnt, I'm fine now(:

8 more weeks to go(:

Feeling uber hyper now, muahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home