Tuesday, January 20, 2009

When two cute people collide.

WOOTS~

Didn't go to school because it's a day off today. So yesterday, I went to Tampines with Bern to meet Wenjun to get my CNY cookies from her. Took bus 39 and my ass hurts. It was an hour ride, for your information. Then meet Wenjun at Tampines MRT. Took MRT down to Simei Eastpoint as Wenjun wants to get her stuff for her class CNY decoration competition. Then she showed us the guy she likes. That guy was good-looking? Haha. Now I realise how good is her taste.

After getting her decorations, the three of us went to PLC to get Wenjun's hamster stuff and she really treat her hamster like princess. Haha. You can never imagine how much she spend for a hamster. Well, the hamster is really lucky to have an owner like her(: While at PLC, I was so afraid that the both of them will grip me when the dogs come out from the grooming room. -.-

After everything is settled, we took MRT back to Tampines. Sent Wenjun off at the bus interchange. Then Bern and I went to TM for dinner. I wasted 7 bucks for a bowl of Korean cold noodles because it tasted very awful. -.- Shall not elaborate what happened next.

After dinner, Bern and I window-shopped. Well, I bought 6 black bands that was hot in 2004 at 77th street. Then went to BaliThai restaurant to get some Thai dessert. After that, took bus 969 back to Yishun. And the queue was frigging long. I could not believe it at first until Bern really confirm it with me. Haha.

After we reached Yishun, both of us went to the interchange to meet mouse. And that mouse was really testing my patience because of what he did on Sunday while I was enjoying myself. Anyway, both of them were so good that they send me off. HAHA.

Then I reached home at about 21 45. On computer, blogged yesterday's pictorial post, bathe, laundry, sleep, woke up at 8, laundry, sleep, laundry, awake, and sitting in front of the monitor typing this post and I got to go to do my laundry again and off to do my last minute study for my term test.

p.s: May I know how many more days left until break camp?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home