Saturday, April 25, 2009

bored

Just chat with clement on msn. Guess he is sleeping soundly now(:

MYE 2009 for the past 2 days was... tough. English paper was really a killer. Chinese was alright but hopefully I can at least get D7 for it. Speaking of Chinese, O level Chinese is on the way, so do the intensive revision. This year is my second time sitting in the classroom and has Chinese lessons and mock exam for the whole day.

Besides, this MYE have practical exam. Hopefully I will not screw my physics. Especially graphs and tables. Seriously, I suck at it.

Stop the exam stuff. Life in 2009 so far is so full of ups and downs. Along the way, I got to meet new people, gain knowledge from fieldtrip and learn from life lessons. At the same time, I somehow learn to cherish things more. Other than that, this year is seriously a big challenge for self-discipline and handling with different things. Did I tell you that I am still having some problems with procrastination and complacency?

Grrrrr.

And next Friday is public holiday. Planned to go to town with him(: Of course studying when I'm free.

Another abrupted ending here.
Because I don't know how to continue from there as I am experiencing mental stuck now.

Well, back to Southpark then.



5 more days to go(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home