Friday, April 10, 2009

Good Friday today.

Nothing much have happen today. Didn't go out with Bern because of some problems at home. So I went to meet Wenjun in Simei. Was surprised that Kelly, Belle, Jonathan and co. were there. I took a long time to recognise that-guy-I-forgotten-his-name-which-I-met-him-during-cny. Went to Tampines with Wenjun after that.

Went to walk at Tampines 1 for awhile as it is so full of people. Shall go there again during June vacation. Went back to Simei again and drank Raspberry and blackcurrant flavoured black tea ice blend at starbucks. Then went to Tampines again and took 969 and 859 home.

I feel so shag because of the bridging programme tomorrow. T.T

GRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Till here.
Adios(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home