Thursday, March 19, 2009

I'M BACK !

Back from Korea fieldtrip last night. Celine. I told you that I can control (:

Received a very good news from my dad when he fetch me.

Guess what he said?

He informed me that my PC broke down RIGHT AFTER I left for Korea. The computer showed nothing but a blank screen when my sisters switch on. Looks like my computer don't bear to let me go uh?

Crap -.-

So, I went back home and see what the hell is wrong with my computer. I guessed that there's a problem with the boot. Well, I want to reformat it but I was afraid that I may stuck with it on the half way through. That's why I'm blogging at a lan shop. I shall send it for repair on Saturday when my dad is at home. -.-

Hopefully it can be fixed and I can upload the photos (:



The fieldtrip is great overall(: Full of learning point and drama(some inside jokes ;) ). Bought lots of stuff at great prices. Brought home with an extra baggage -.-

I hardly started to wash my clothes that I wore during the trip.

I also went for some tarot cards reading at Lotte world. The reading was ..... and so true.



Ah.

Will be going out tomorrow and Bernice is coming to my home with a cake that she is baking this evening.

So miss everyone especially my sisters, Bernice and Celine(:

Alright, back to audition.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home