Friday, February 20, 2009

I'M STILL NOT DRUNK !

Grrr. Bernice just came over to give my some cream cake. Have been gaining mass/weight because of her. Just ate some CHOCOLATE pudding which is also made by her. It's a lil too sweet but I still love it because the chocolate is super rich and nice. Haha.

Then she just has a sip of blackcurrant vodka + 7up. And Bernice Wong Shu Juan, I have not drunk yet. Okay, it's a lil now. But, my mind is still clear okay?

Well, as for some updates about school, I am having some trouble with my attire. The DM has been checking the girls up for altered skirt for the past 2 days and there's another round of checking on Monday. I have to purchase a new skirt tomorrow. My form and co-form teachers say that my skirt is not up to standard because I wear it low waist.

Other than my attire issue, I am also having some troubles with how to tell my parents that how I fared for my term test. If you are curious, I have 3 sub-passes, 2 fail and only 1 pass; BORDERLINE pass. Surprisingly, even my strength subjects have become my weakness. My form teacher even gives me a remark about it in front of the class. Indeed, I agree with her. I have drop a lot. Not even a lot; it is a great big lot. Expected to pass this and that but I only get sub-pass. <16 points for L1B4 for 'O' levels seem to be a super tough task for me now. Due to all this, I think I am on the verge of giving up at this point of time.

Looks like I really have to reflect about it over the weekend. Starting from my health, my bad habits, attention in class and all other possible causes that make me do so badly this term.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home