Thursday, February 12, 2009

Count my blessings.


That is one of my blessings(:




I'm counting my blessings because I feel so lucky that I have people around me to encourage me and cheer me up whenever I'm very down.

Thanks all and loves (:

This post is specially for Bernice(:

All thanks to her love that I have been gaining weight. She keeps asking me if I want cheese cake, pie, cookies etcetc. I won't decline the offer of course (: Because they are all made up of love from her. I'm so blessed man.

Anyway, this year is our 4th year of our friendship. Hopefully we will stay in contact. I want it to last even after we have our own family. I will be thankful if it is beyond that.

Well, Bernice, I just want to say, thanks for being there for me whenever I'm freaking down albeit you keep nagging and scolding me to wake me up to reality, I'm glad that you are there to let me share my great, joyous and happy moments with you and thank you for telling me how jerky are some guys can be. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home