Friday, January 23, 2009

probability of scoring F9 for mathematics is 1.

Today's Mathematics paper is tough if you did not practice a lot like me, a person who panic easily during test and even a few hours before the paper starts, just like me and a person with test anxiety, which is lucky that I'm not down with it. Crap -.-

Nathanael came back to school to visit my class during POA lesson. The class went high when they see him. Haha. Really miss his presence in school and he still has not changed his bad habit of taking people's wallet and handphone and see. And thanks for pity us uh, Nat.

Today's lessons are also boring as usual. POA don't seem to be boring after learning that I have not hand in my homework which must be handed in today. So I multi-tasked. Rush my homework on final accounts and listening to teacher at the same time. Zhai right? Lol. It's been a very long time since I did that last September?

Went for my CCA too. My juniors asked me why I have been missing in action. Oh, and Kok Hui went back today. It's also been a long since I last saw him.

After school, went to a salon in Woodlands to have my eyebrow trimmed. After that, I went to Causeway to get my accessories. I decided not to buy any cosmetics already. Because I'm broke to do so -.-

Then went back to Sun Plaza to meet my youngest sister for dinner at Pasta Mania. Ate Marinara and Hawaiian pizza. And my sister's clam is such a hassle. One of it is close and I open it. Guess what? Clam stock or water was added into my marinara. T.T

After dinner, I went home, sit in front of this monitor and type this post out.

I heard that the firecrackers are going to be light up soon.

There's reunion dinner at my uncle's shop at Tiong Bahru area tomorrow. Yep, an advance again. This time it's from my daddy's side. My mom will not be there because she said that she needs to work. I'm wondering if she is using that as an excuse for not wanting to go due to a long time feud with my aunt.

Where is the love and peace?

I don't feel so complete this New Year.






To-do-list..

- Pedicure tonight
- Last minute spring clearing later, tomorrow morning and Sunday.
- Get new clothes ready by Sunday afternoon.
- Complete some homework
- Prepare a pair of heels with small surface area to whack Keewee up on Monday
- Facial later, tomorrow night and Sunday night
- Prepare school uniform on Sunday in case I have no time to do that on next Tuesday
- Pack my lil sling bag later
- Plan the CNY dinner with my precious girls
- Kill my sisters for not helping out tonight
- Clear those unwanted stuff in my handphone for a bigger size to store pictures for next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home