Thursday, January 22, 2009

Phobia of exam and test?

No mood to practice for my mathematics paper tomorrow. I generally screwed my geography paper this afternoon. I name the land formation spit when it is tombolo. I still cannot differentiate a bay and a beach. Luckily the 8 marks question on coastal management, some question that I am somehow confident with. Hopefully can score for that. If not...

Social Studies paper was alright. Except the question on compare and contrast which I forgotten how to differentiate between one-sided and two-sided question. Hopefully I did my cross-reference correctly. If not I will really flunk my term test, entirely. Because I know that I will flunk my mathematics tomorrow and have screwed my sciences. Besides, I have a strong feeling that I may fail my English for the first time in history for term-test. Wow, 4 subjects fail already. Dang.

After the paper, what I hear people talk about is feature B is either a bay or a beach, feature C is a tombolo and feature A can be an island or a bar. Worse still, I heard someone said that feature A is an offshore island, which I don't seem to remember that the teacher got talk about it when she was teaching the class the topic on coast. Lmao.

I nearly cried today as I lost 4 out of 5 topics of my geography notes. No matter how I turn my house upside down, left and right and lastly centre, I still can't find my notes. Because of the search, I ended up sleeping at about 1am, causing me to doze off during lessons.

Today is also quite an unlucky day for me. I can't find my chemical calculation notes which was in my bag since the start of the year, I dropped my handphone 6 times in school and lastly, I got a bruise above my knee that I am still wondering where I got it from.

Enough of that negative stuff.

Hmm, I am uber happy that I finally got my black long skirt that cost me $29 and Bern came to my home with mouse to deliver me the almond pie she made. This time round, she didn't wreck havoc. Phew~

Just realise that I am going more and more to gothic style after Bern reminded me so. Because of my favourite curtain in my living room, my black bands and that black long skirt which Bern finds it very, very gothic. Besides, I found myself enjoying those songs by Evanescence. Lithium, Bring me to life, My immortal, Everybody's fool, Good enough, Sweet sacrifice, Hello, Missing, Going Under and Call me when you're sober are the songs by them which are playing on repeat on my windows player. In addition, I still love to have my nails in black. Gosh.

Well, I just love Evanescence's lead singer, Amy Lee's voice. Strong and powerful. Don't you agree?

7 more weeks to go(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home