Thursday, February 5, 2009

feeling more of heavy to light.

Got back my chemistry paper today and I under-performed. Got 26 over 40. Should I be elated about it that I have pass it and be happy that this is the first subject that I have pass for this term test so far? Guess not uh. Though I pass my chemistry, I still can't pass my combined sciences. All thanks to physics. If not due to some careless mistakes, I may have score 30 over 40 for chemistry and be in the top few of the band already; pulling up my combined sciences to a borderline pass perhaps. BAH !

I can't seem to concentrate in class today. Is it due to what happen on Tuesday? I'm not very sure about it. Plus, I started to miss her suddenly during class too. It's already 3 to 4 months already and I still can't get over her death when I thought that I have got over it until today. I nearly cried today while listening to some songs too.

Went for fieldtrip briefing too. Should I be happy about it? Since there are people who find that bearing grudges aren't tiring, I shall keep my mouth shut and sew then.

There's a familiar voice in my head that keep telling me: 'Lynn, stay strong. You must get over those obstacles in front of you and be the girl you want to be all along.'

Somehow I recalled that it was her who told me all these before she left without waiting for me. However, I do feel her presence lingering. She has always been by my side. Is she?


And dear, you seemed to have hurt people at a very appropriate time. Especially to choose it to do so when she debilitate.

Thankyouverymuchforthat.





{added}
Oh ya, and happy, happy 20th birthday to Weiyang(:
{/added}

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home