Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I'm a dumb for now.

MY VOICE IS GONE.
I'M SO VOICELESS NOW.

Tsk. Was voiceless since yesterday evening after meeting Bernice with her lab mouse at SSC. Did I tell you that I saw Samuel after talking online for like so many gazillion light-years? LOL. So exaggerating. Yep. He's currently working at SSC Jean Yip as a learner. Yep, LEARNER. Anyway, hope he can be successful as what he target for (:

And I feel so guilty this few days for making idiot very worry for me since last month. Yep, I have been ill for a month already. Starting with gastric then later cold during CNY break and now throat infection.

Today's school was so relax. 2 periods with no teacher as teacher was absent from school. Yanhong, Ruitian and Yanping said that they miss my voice? LOL. And Geraldine said that it's better for me to be a dumb because both of us will communicate better that way. -.-

Got back my term test results for Mathematics and Physics. I topped the class by reverse for maths with a score of 8 over 60 which is 13 over 100, F9. I think I also topped the class by reverse for physics with a score of 11 over 40. As what I expect as usual.

Yesterday's POA paper was screwed up by me and I somehow wrote too briefly for today's letter writing. Overall, I screwed my term test until so worst that all my results and marks broke the new record for the lousiest marks and grade.

Oh thanks for the encouragement, Kev. (:

By the way, was dismissed at about 2.15pm and actually thought of going somewhere to hunt for my stuff. However, I decided to park my ass at home. With my fantastic term test results, look like I have park it at the wrong place, don't I?

Well, till here for today.



Approximate a month to go for the release of A level results and overseas fieldtrip..
A month and a half more till we can meet (?).



Idiot, I'm so sorry for making you worry while you're so away, this one month until now (?). Stop worrying okay? I will be fine, can scream and shout like before after a week or so. Thanks for the nagging yet caring message to me (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home