Friday, January 30, 2009

My health is on recession too T.T

HAPPY 'NIU' YEAR !

Didn't have the time to update because of visiting and school. Besides, I'm just too sick too do so.

Well, CNY for this year is almost the same as last year. So I shall not type about it.

By the way, went to my mom's lady boss home on day 2 of CNY. It's been a very very long time since I last went there. Saw the guy I used to play with when I was young. Just didn't see each other for 6 to 7 years, I never expect that he change a lot. Really a lot. The good boy I used to play with have become someone who spend his youth and life away, gambling, smoking and keep running around Singapore without working. I really have no choice to describe him until like that albeit I hate to do so. Anyway, we didn't talk to each other that day.

Today, went to watch bride wars with Bernice at Causeway Point. The movie is cute and worth to watch. I want to watch underworld but it's M18. Sob. Who is 18 now and can help me buy the ticket?

Argh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home