Sunday, February 8, 2009

I'm still trying..

Still on medication and my sore throat seems to be a recurring one. Meaning, your throat is alright today, but it will be in pain again tomorrow. Yep.

Anyway, I had a great time at Kelly's/Keewee's home last night. Thankfully, Wenjun was there and I knew 3 new people. Jonathan, Belle, and another guy which I forgot his name -.-

Sang K with the girls and I feel so weak. After singing 2 songs, my throat can't take it anymore. Played cards and chat a lil while with the guys and my sisters too.

Oh, and I found that that Jon is almost the same as the Jon in my class. However, that Jon I know yesterday is much more out-going (?) than the one from my class.

Alright, that's the random post for today. And I don't look forward for the parent's night on the 27th.

Oh, mathematics test on vectors tomorrow. BAH !





Have I really moved on or is that just on the superficial?
Well, I want to take a big, good and well-deserved break.
I want to enjoy life !
Yes(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home