Friday, February 13, 2009

Black Friday.

HHHHHEEEEELLLLLLLLLLOOOOO!!!!!

Currently on Sugar High. Haha.

Today, I had a great time after school in class with Geraldine, Yanping, Ruitian and Fadhlina. Done something related to art on some 'canvases' and cam-whored.

Then after CCA and dental check, went out with Bernice to Orchard Road to celebrate Valentines Day in advance. Didn't expect to see Samuel Quek selling flowers there. Bern bought one fresh rose from him and gives it to me. How sweet is she? And I bought her a rose too. However this rose will never whiter. Hah. Oh ya, I saw lots of kuromi stuff at Far East Plaza and Takashimaya. I WANT THAT SLIPPERS, COSMETIC POUCH, PURSE, FILE etcetc CAN? Ate some sweet thingy from Bakerinz (Pardon me if I spelt it wrongly (: ) too.

Heard that Miki is somehow jealous that Bernice loves me more. Muahaha. Chill Miki, you are going to have her for the whole day on the actual Valentines Day tomorrow. So, just shut the gap up =x Thanks for your cooperation.

Well, till here.

*Sugar high-ing away*

{added}
so happy today beacuse I have finally finish my antibiotics albeit I still cough sometimes.
{/added}

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home