Tuesday, February 17, 2009

and the tears are pouring..

Feeling not so good today. My cough seemed to have come back and my lower back is not having a good day too.

Was suppose to go somewhere after school but that person got something on so I brought the prezzies from home to school and from school to home. RWAR. Well, to that person, you still owe me Kuromi(:

And I am happy on the other side that, Yanhong is back to school with C-H-O-C-O-L-A-T-E-S !! Hershey's Dark Chocolate and Some almond milk chocolate. Chocolate high is expected for the next few hours ((:

Speaking of hours later, Bernice will be coming over to my home to pass me some cookies which are made by her. Wondering if it's edible or not. =/ But still, I trust her skills. Haha. I miss the cheesecake and fruit tarts. Hopefully she can make me raspberry pie one day.

Do you know what? I'm turning 17 soon. How I wish I'm turning 18 this year. Gahh.

Did I see 'PE' on my timetable for tomorrow? AHH~ It's 2.4 T.T




I'm still trying hard. However, it keep failing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home