Wednesday, March 11, 2009

22 more hours to go.

While waiting for the songs to transfer from hard disk to mp3, I decided to blog(:

I will be flying off tomorrow night. HAHA.

Thanks for all the wishes.

Celine, I know how to control my eyes for the shuai ges there and come home without reluctance, I hope. -.-



Alright, some brief update on my birthday(:


This seventeenth birthday is so, so, so, so, so chocolatey ! Yumyum.
And thanks to the following people for the presents and wish...

Dad
Mom
Zoe
Jade
Bernice
Jasper
Victoria
Fadhlina
Geraldine
Afiqah
Xinyi
Dorothy

Oh, and some classmates for the birthday song(:

Nudge me if I forgotten to put your name here(:



Tomorrow is community heart day.
My class will be going to Changi Beach.
Hopefully can see someone.
Ah, in my dreams..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home