Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Have already KO even before I depart.

After reflecting, deciding and deep thinking, I finally know what I want to be. Hopefully after a few weeks of criticism, I have mature at least. To the one, I understood, wish you all the best, shall let time heal me and there will be no room for you to worry from now.

To myself: work towards what you have always wanted to be. Well, shall find my way back into it after I achieve half of what I always want to be. If not, I shall do so after I complete my passport to the next stage.

Anyway, have been busy with work. That's why I didn't blog for these few days. I have also started on my revision already. It will get more and more intensive as each term passed. I really don't want to score that grade anymore. What I have predict in this term really happened - which is a double blow for my parents.

I am also feeling guilty about it because firstly, I have been sick for a month plus. Secondly, they pay for my fieldtrip even though I pay for my own expenses. Lastly, they have to pay so much for my examination fees. Plus my sister taking with me this year, the amount is doubled. So all these have already burn a big hole in their pocket.

Other than my parents, I have let everyone down too. In terms of emotion and academic. I know that I have let Bernice to worry about me the most.



Alright, some happier ones.

From this fieldtrip, I meet new people in school whom I never talk to before and made peace with .. . Hopefully these all last long and it is true that we have stop bearing grudges on each other.

The teacher-in-charge of this fieldtrip was tricked by the travel agency. I broke the news to her during recess and she was very, very, very shocked. Haha.

And I can't wait to go out and rock the town with my sistas, BFFs and friends. Please, make it.

The next post maybe up after a few days even few weeks later. Will be busy with buying this and that for the fieldtrip over the next two weeks until I depart.

Oh, and I will be killed by the 6 hours flight.




You asked me if I look forward to the trip,
I answered yes.
You asked me why and I didn't really tell you the correct reason behind it.
Well, I guess you have already expected the meaning behind it.
Or do you need me to reason about it again?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home