Thursday, March 5, 2009

Tomorrow is the day(:

Wow, it's been about a week since I last blog. Well, have been very busy for the past 2 weeks or so. Busy with field trip and school. After being busy for like so many days, I'm glad that weekends are approaching soon. Seriously speaking, being busy deprived me of rest, sleep and times to spend with friends and family.

It's like I have been juggling with school work and house chores at home since the start of the new school year. I really have no time for house chores but since my mom is that quite unreasonable and not understanding type, I have to do some laundry at least. Did I hear the question whether my sisters are helping out? Well, let me tell you, the younger did help a very very very lil bit and the youngest don't seem to help out at all. So meaning, when none of us do anything at home, my mom will come home and nag about it and add in some points which don't seem to link the main point at all.

What's more, I am down for bridging programme every Saturday morning.

Ah crap.

Today is just another typical-tiring-Thursday when the lesson ends at 4.30pm and today the teachers are distributing holiday assignment. Let me warn you. That holiday assignment is piling up as high as a Himalayas. Plus the teachers are calling for files to check, it makes me kind of stress out. So many things have to be done in about 5 days. 5 days, this really means that even after I come back from my field trip, I don't really have the time to rest. That's why I have a feeling that I will collapse again sooner or later.

Oh ya, I am now using firefox browser now. It's so, so, so, so, so, much faster than internet explorer. Looks like internet explorer have to be display in the microsoft museum now. Because I'm using firefox, I realised that my blogskin is kind of screwed up as the code does not match firefox. So meaning, my blog is best viewed in internet explorer. Anyway, I will change my blogskin sooner or later after I come back from my field trip.

I am so looking forward for tomorrow. I guess some students who took 'A' levels last year are not so looking forward to this day. Why? Because it's the release of he results. Well, to all people who are taking their results tomorrow, BEST OF LUCK YEA?

And I believe that tomorrow will be the best day for me (:

I can't wait to see and getting hoist over the weekends.




Eh, where's my Kuromi?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home