Monday, April 6, 2009

Just too happy that I 'don't know what to put here.

HAHAHA ! Got a new computer as the old one is spoilt. Hehheh. Just bought this new set of computer yesterday and I manage to set everything up myself. Impressive? Lol.

Bernice just came over to my home for b&j's ice cream as something really bad had happened to the both of us. Crazed around like nobody's business too. Even sweetie can't take it though he was on the phone with me (:

Haha.

I'm glad for what I have right now. I will not take things for granted like how I did in the past.





Sweetie, let's make this last as long as possible no matter what the obstacles are on the way in future.
I just need you like a seizing diebetic needs glucagon.
I really mean what I say. ♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home