Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Drained

Resting now after busying with some stuff. Called him and he said that he's busy and asked me to study hard and do well for MYE. Was on the verge of crying after hanging up. What if I didn't do well for MYE and let him down?

I see disaster in front of me after hearing from so many teachers that the papers are gonna be difficult and tough. Perhaps slightly above 'O' level standard.

Feeling a little way too happy in school. My 55 fiction will be up for some inter-don't-know-whatever-competition. I informed him and bern immediately after I know it.

Went home from school at about 18 45 this evening as there's a post briefing for the South Korea Fieldtrip. I reminisced after looking at the photos we took. I missed my 8 days in such cold weather. I will be busy until next Monday due to some presentation going on.

I can't wait for this Friday too. Gonna go and rock the town with Bernice (?) and meeting Wenjun. Have not see her for quite sometime already. I also can't wait for 30th April. The day when I am off from school and our first month(: However, may use this day to study at home. Hopefully can meet him and study at Eunos CC while he play his basketball.

In a nutshell for today, I am worry for certain things, happy, crazy and sad.

Gosh, I think I am going to fall ill soon. Why must it be before or during examinations?

Till here for today(:



{added}

Questions running through my head right now..

- What if anyone of us break the promise?
- What if I let you down by not passing at least 4 subjects?
- What if i collapse?
- Where's my drive for studies that I used to have that made me topped the class and topped the 10% of the cohort?
- What is making me like this?
- Am I just too much for being complacent and keep procrastinating?
- Why am I so hysterical since Monday?

{/added}

{{added}}

Was free and spend a few minutes reading about the holocaust on wikipedia and was feeling ...

{{/added}}

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home