Monday, April 27, 2009

killed.

This morning was seriously not so good. Overslept, handphone dropped at the corridor of my home which my cover and buttons fall off and later on...

Social Studies paper for today is a killer if...

Firstly, you didn't stun after reading your questions.
Secondly, you didn't panic after that.
Thirdly, you didn't forget 99.9% of you have been studying and preparing for the past one month or so.

Yes. I was victimized by all 3 factors above.

Hopefully my source base can help me greatly to pull up the marks to 20. Because I was left with no choice but to use most of my time to do my source base. Even though my skills aren't up to standard still, I hope this worth the risk. Even I knew that I somehow screwed that section with wrong reference. But you will still be given marks for that isn't it?

Argh, shall let it go and concentrate and chiong the other 50% to pull up my combined humanities grade to at least a C6. Not forgetting to concentrate on other subjects of course.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home