Monday, April 27, 2009

unwanted and unnecessary stress going on.

Just hang up the phone and was feeling kinda stress and somehow a lil hurt?

I really don't know what the hell is happening to me just because we didn't see each other for just a few days.

Well, I must try to understand. Perhaps things will work on its way if I don't think too much and when I understand.

Things will go right when the time has ripe isn't it?

Please, I don't wish to see another fall for everyone again.

Neither do I want to cause people around to worry for me nor want these to affect me adversely in terms of other things in my priority list.

Can someone tell me what on Earth is happening to me? I'm not having PMS right?

Am I?

I can hold on tight. Correct?

Yes, I can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home