Tuesday, April 28, 2009

just alright.

Woots~

Feeling a lil cheer up today after dismissal from school. Was feeling rather tense in class and during exam because I was having Mathematics paper 1 and Combined Sciences Paper 1 which is MCQ. All my brain cells nearly perish due to thinking and recalling.

Other than that, I'm glad that what I have practice last night for maths did came out. That particular topic that I have been struggling with all along was Matrices. I usually stuck at multiplication of it. I would like to thank my sister for spending 45 mins to teach me her way in seeing and solving it last night. She nearly vomits blood.

Though I will still fail the paper, I will be happy if I got 25 over 80 for it. Don't ask me why before you see my 'fantastic' score in term one. It was horrible.

I also panic a lil bit during sciences paper 1. Realised that I have made so many careless mistakes. Ah well, shan't think about it and pay 100% attention for science paper 3 tomorrow which is on Chemistry(:

What cheer me up more was him(:
Gonna meet him for dinner tonight. This morning, he tries all his best to cheer me up and it did. I'm sorry if I have made you worry since last night.

By the way, I kept pondering why my emotions and feeling for this exam is so terrible. This feeling is so much worse than last year when I prepare for 'N' level. I recalled that I cried and yelled for no apparent reasons. This time, other than those crying and yelling, I can get irritated easily by small, minor, tiny things. If that's the case, I think that what I am feeling now will be so much horrible and terrible during the preparation and the midst of 'O' level examinations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home