Thursday, November 26, 2009

I don't know what to put here.

Just woke up. The sleep was so nice that I don't wish to wake up. Cried, even have suicidal thoughts. Luckily I'm weak enough as I cried until my head hurts like fuck.

Anyone want to meet up for alcohol? Guess I will contact Wenjun up for that soon.

Now I puke whatever I eat. No appetite to continue to eat after that. I love it. Hope this will continue for the next 6 months and I will slim down.

Saw somebody's blog. Was envious. One year plus relationship. Full of quarrels yet they are still strong. Us? Just patch for a few weeks, quarrel, now going-to-break-up-? state. This sucks. I want a time machine. Last week was so sweet. Immediately the next day, it goes downhill all becuase of NG JUN WEI.

If NG JUN WEI happens to read this, you know what? That will next life and kiss my ass if you want me to get you out. One more time I will make sure that you dick will vanish. Try me (:

As for him, what else I can say? He knows. I hope that won't be long. Something is not feeling right again. DAMN. Where's my medication for that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home