Monday, July 13, 2009

Bye distinction.

Today feeling quite happy and I don't want to type it out here. Because I want the negative side to be speechless for awhile(:

Feeling rather bad at the same time because I went out of point. At least I'm better than one of them at home. (:

There are so many tests coming up also. My English teacher has been tracking everyone about the homework too. Feeling quite stress this term. Late dismissal, test, pile and pile of homework are driving me nuts. I really don't know how long can I hold on at this rate. But still, I'm glad that there are people to support me at the same time. Hopefully I can pull through this and get into my desire course in my desire polytechnic. Even though I am still thinking which course suits me.

Food science, chemical & pharmacy science and optometry sound good but I suck at mathematics. Mass communication needs me to be good in writing to get in. Accountancy sounds too common for job in future. Tsk.

Junior College? I did think of aiming SAJC but that was secondary two and I don't take pure sciences, geography or even additional mathematics.



I can't wait for Friday to come and dar to get well. It's been a long time since we really go out and it's gonna be our third month this Thursday and next Friday going to Charcoal at City Hall for dinner with Geraldine. I am still thinking what to wear there.

And obviously, there are still lifeless spammers out there spamming people's tag board. When will they grow up? Are they going to stop it when the police come to knock on their doors?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home