Thursday, July 2, 2009

Mentally drained.

It's been a week since I last blog and it's been so many days since I saw hunn. Really miss him badly. :(

School life is such a bitch. Lots of homework and dismissal time has extended. Other than that, there are more and more tests which are going to drive me nuts. Everyday have to practice Mathematics and prepare for Oral. My engine seems to have turned on already. It's just that my ass keep parking the wrong parking lot.

Procrastination is still killing me. How I wish someone can help me pull that bug out of me.

Anyway, 18 more weeks till O level and 3 more months till I graduate. Hehheh.

Well, shall learn to determine, discipline and tolerate.



I have finish reading 4 books of House of Night series. 1 more book and shall wait till the next book hit the stores this November(:



2 more weeks ♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home