Monday, June 1, 2009

Time to save up to retake it for the forth time.

Good-oh-holy-crap.

I have screwed my papers today. Didn't have enough time to end my composition well with missing words and my comprehension is so full of mistakes. Argh. What's the use to fret over it when it's already done?

And e3 camp this week. Shall look at it that our batch is lucky enough because unlike the previous batches' e3 camp that last for 10 days, ours last for good 5 days.

Anyway, things have been so sweet for me lately and it's been a week since we last meet each other. I can understand that both of us have to study really hard so that we will not need to worry for the future. Dear, I know you have always been by my side even when you're not with me; I can feel that too. This few weeks have also been hard for us. Whatever it is, I will also be by your side and encourage you to do well for your upcoming exams.

15 more days to our second month. Way to go.

Other than that, I'm thinking of going on hiatus from blogging.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home