Saturday, May 30, 2009

Taking 'O' Levels on the same year with someone at home can be a good thing and a bad thing.

2 more days to 'O' level mid-year Chinese paper. To be honest with you, I didn't really feel so stress out until this afternoon. For your info, I will be taking this national exam with my sister. There are pros and cons for that.

The pros are, firstly, you can help each other with the subject you are good with and she is best in and vice versa. Secondly, the both of you an exchange your school exams paper, be it past year or the current one. Lastly, both of you can also exchange notes to look out for missing info in the both of them.

The cons of it are, you feel stress out sometimes when you worry that he or she beats you in results.

I have been helping out my sister with her humanities as she said that she is giving up in it. I don't actually see a good reason to give up when the answers are already in your hands. Just memorise, understand, produce good model answer on your own for social studies. Correct? And she have been helping me with my mathematics until she can vomit blood out.

Well, whatever it is, I just want her to do well. It's not all about competition here. It's all about scoring well for ourselves. Don't you agree?



This evening, my sisters, paternal grandfather and father went to AMK ave 5 for western food. The food is so nice and splendid. 8 kinds of salad for you to choose, crème potato, chips, briyani, ribs etc.

Bern, shall we go there for a meal?

Until now, I'm still craving for the chicken avocado salad which is a good appetizer.

That stall is halal by the way. The stall name is Charco and I forgotten which block is it already.



And before I end this post abruptly,





Just want to type a few words to someone out there...

I'm enough of your lies. I don't care how much you going to help me. I only know that you only screw things up for the three of us here, backstab people, still have not taste the medicine and asking for trouble. I also don't care how many people you have and the locations. Because that are just bragging and boasting. Even if it's true, I will not let you go so easily if you are dare to lay your hands on him. Trust me; I will call the police up if you want to play gangs. Additionally, there's no need for you to ask me wake up and see who the right is and wrong because that answer is already in my heart long ago. Just scram and off my life you go. Don't ever thought of calling me, seeing me and messaging me again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home