Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I need a breather

Problems have been popping up out of nowhere since yesterday. It keeps popping out one after and another. What a beautiful disaster I have now.

It started with having the worse set of results I ever have, found out something, some request that hurts, was being malign and what's next? People want to suicide? Picking a fight? Backstabbing? I-want-to-kill-you-you-want-to-kill-me scenario?

Seriously, it's really tiring to handle them after one another. Can't some of you just grow up and stop being infantile? HELLO?! Most of us are in our late teenage age already and some of you are just repeating the same old mistakes.

Get beyond your stupid pride. Don't say that I didn't tell some of you that what goes around come around.



Give me a break and you will be appreciated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home