Thursday, May 7, 2009

Oh so sweet.

Sweet because revenge is sweet. Lame. Not revenge actually. Just feel that my life is suddenly just so sweet. Sweet as in... It's indescribable. Eh wait... it's euphoria that makes me feel so sweet. It's not about relationship here anyway. It's all about having the things you have and the tasks you have accomplished now. I finally get half of the things that are required for chemistry practical on next Tuesday.

By the way, even the things you have now, is just for awhile and may not be forever. Some things are not meant forever for you right? So be satisfied with what you have.



Alright,

My mom finally buys a box of chicken essence home last night. It's like so finally that I can take it during this period. Yea yea, no chicken essence during exam period means deprivation of tonic for your brain cells. Ah, whatever.

Speaking of brain cells, they have been finished. Plus, my report book and I are finished. Seriously, what on Earth am I studying? Whatever I study for certain papers, the questions did not come out. That's the sad part. However, what makes me happy during this period is that I finally know how weak I am with my academic, how wrong is my mindset about the upcoming big examination and my time spend with my family, through the lesson learnt from being panic during the papers.

Looks like I really have to revise the timetable and make a better one as I realised that there's a gap again on my communication with my parents. Other than that, I somehow cannot get enough of rest and sleep.

Tomorrow going to Bedok for dinner with my family, cousins, uncles and aunties from my daddy's side. And I have fall in love with a song. So addictive. ><

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home