Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Just a brief one

wow, it's been a week since I last blog. I'm alright now people(: Thanks for the concern.

Chinese intensive revision is getting more and more intensive. Now have to face these Chinese characters for 5 days this week, from 8am to 5.30pm. Shag. Therefore, I may blog more and more less. Plus e3 camp is also from 8am to 5.30pm from next week, after Chinese O level. And I really miss shopping and sleeping for the whole day during weekends.

Other than that, I miss him too. Wondering what is he doing now. Wanted to call him but my bill have bomb like mad already. It's been 1 month and 10 days since we started already, with obstacles that we have conquered on the way. I'm glad that we are strong my dear. Hope to see you soon..

Good Night(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home