Thursday, June 11, 2009

Blog redivivus after 8 days.

Time has really caused us to drift so far apart. Luckily, I'm glad that I got to meet hunn yesterday. Waited for Bern at my home. While waiting, I looked at him while he was studying and wondered how long can we last. He will be on attachment from next term onwards. Meaning, from next term onwards, we won't have time for each other. In addition, next term's preparation for Os is gonna be more and more intensive and I maybe down for night class by term 4. Sigh..

After Bern came, me and her crazed around. Haha. Then we go down to SSC for dinner. Initially, we wanted to study at starbucks first. Since we're hungry, we went to food court and eat first. Later, we went to shop around in Daiso and hunn bought knives for himself in class. After that, we went to esprit and hunn also bought a shirt I chose for him. (:

Went to starbucks and chilled. Waited for that birthday boy and I nearly late for home. Thanks to the shuttle bus that I reached home before my mother did. If not, you won't be able to read this post. Right?

Tomorrow is my really officially (hopefully) last day of school and CCA.

Oh, and I'm so happy today that I have completed my Organic Chemistry Homework though I leave out some questions that I really don't know how to do.

Just something for today...

Never ever blame yourself when you did things wrong or when things come undone due to stress. Additionally, always chill yourself down and don't give yourself unwanted and useless stress before doing serious things, such as exams.





5 more days ♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home