Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Direction guidance needed.

Have been feeling lost this few days. My mood has been playing on the swing real happily. I realised that I just throw my temper at anyone without a good reason and no reason at all. I don't even know why I have the urge to scream and cry out of no reason last night.

Is this PMS?

Additionally, I'm down with common cold. People ask me to stay at home but I refuse to because I really don't want to miss a single thing in school. It's June and this is a great month for me to catch up everything. 4 to 5 months more till O levels and this 4 to 5 months fly really fast by my experience last year.

Really. I want to feel that sense of achievement and the feeling of your effort paid off again next year when I get back my O level results next year because the feeling of it is exhilarating, great and relieved.

I'm so sorry to everyone whom I yelled with no good reasons. Really sorry for making every one of you to worry for me.

Oh, and I feels like changing my blogskin..

Miss you so much..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home