Thursday, June 18, 2009

상처… 흉터… 눈물이… 흐르고

Can you believe it?

We can actually have a tiff on the actual day.

This week is not so smooth for anyone of us.

Hopefully it will be better after pouring out the words from my heart this morning.

And much more better after you come back on next Thursday.

Because I don't want to come to an end as the solution.

Why don't we sit down and talk over tea?

I don't mind what will you be doing to me on Friday.

Can't you see that I'm trying to accept every fact and things you do?

Counselling is one of your job for good deeds.

And I don't have any good reasons to stop you, right?

I also hope that you can understand that we have a week left before that 3 months of torture starts.

And you should know that once the new term starts, we will never have time for each other until September and the worse will be until November.

I won't be crying this time because I'm numb for anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home