Saturday, June 20, 2009

Recovering.

Was really depressed this week. Now I realise what really went wrong and I'm the one who is mostly at fault by keeping everything to myself and being too sensitive plus wilful. Really sorry for making you people worry, especially hunn and bro.

Went to town with Bernice yesterday. Went to Bugis first then Orchard for my shades and her dress. Later on, we went to novena for U.D.D.E.R.S ice-cream. It's really a pleasure and heaven to have ice-cream outside the shop and at the roadside. Took photos and chilled. Then home-sweet-home. Really want to thank her for being there for me and going out to rock the town.

Pictures time ~






Bern's: Cookies Cream and Rum Rum Raisin


Mine: Strawberry Field and Green Tea. Nice combination of colours isn't it?






The ice-cream is super rich and nice. Yumyumyum.




Hunn will be flying off to HK on Sunday morning. It will be 4 days 3 nights without him. Haven't seen him for about 1 week already. I'm really lost. However, I will learn to be strong again.

I can't wait for those 4 days to be gone. Time please travel as fast as you can. Please..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home