Monday, July 6, 2009

Tagged by deph to do this, once more(:

4 things many don’t know:
1. I can be really quiet
2. My past
3. My true life
4. My brain

4 movies I could watch over and over:
1. Pearl Harbour
2. Moulin Rogue
3. Windstruck
4. Taegukgi (Brotherhood)

4 places I have lived:
1. Telok Blangah, My maternal granparents home
2. Redhill
3. Sembawang
4. Future new home, where I don't know where will it be.

4 TV shows I love:
1. NRWZD
2. Haunted
3. Global Trekker
4. Boys over flowers(X

4 places I’ve been for vacation:
1. Batam, Indonesia
2. Tioman Island, Malaysia
3. Kukup, Malaysia
4. Hat Yai, Thailand

4 of my favourite food:
1. Bimbibap
2. Lamb stew
3. Sushi
4. Prata

4 places I would rather be now:
1. South Korea
2. Japan
3. Australia
4. USA

4 favourite songs:
1. Pokerface - Lady Gaga
2. Silly Boy - Rihanna ft Lady Gaga
3. White Flag - Dido
4. One - Epik High


Who I want to tag next:
1. Bern
2. Ziling
3. Zoe
4. Liqing
and anyone who knows me! x))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home