Monday, July 27, 2009

thunderstorm over

Last week was an exhausted week. Was overwhelmed by conflicts, tears, tests, and stress and gastric. I'm really sorry to the one who I have let him down. Really sorry and thanks for being forgiving.
iluttm<3

Last Friday finally got to meet Bernice at causeway point. We went to Woodlands Civic for dinner at Mac and then went to shop around at causeway. Just realise that my closet lack of some clothes and accessories. Er, did I just mention that my full closet lack of clothes? Anyway, I WANT that black and army green skirts and pink frame shade from cotton on. Plus I NEED a simple black shirt to go with my white vest (which I bought during CNY shopping and have yet brought it out to see the daylight. Just realise that on last Saturday.). Other than that, I really need to get more cosmetics. The colours of the cosmetics are so, so, so limited. Tsk. However, is there any kind soul out there who is willing to sponsor me first??

In my dreams...



Today is quite a good yet disappointing day. It is good because I managed to hand in my homework on time and it is disappointing because I am underperforming for my structure essay questions for social studies. Although I got 23 and hit the higher few, I still feel that I have let lots of people down.

I'm now worried for one of my friend as he was hospitalised today. Wanted to visit him today but the hospital is in Simei even though I can meet dar after that. Sadly, I think I have hurt my right hand after playing badminton during PE and there are pile of tests to study for and homework to do.

Ok, since I said that I have homework to do, I shall end off here.

Adios(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home